The Independent Feature Project is broadening its scope beyond feature films. In their most prominent move so far, IFP, along with the City of New York, is opening an impressive building called the Made in NY Media Center on October 1st:
We will be seeking new members and affiliates for our co-working space and incubator program. We offer four levels of membership on a monthly or annual basis each including a range of benefits catering to storytellers, artists, tech professionals, media and corporate partners.
This is the sort of storytelling/media convergence that makes New York City so important right now. I have been prepping my application. Anyone else?
- somenotesonfilm answered: Too expensive for me, but I could see it making sense if I were a freelancer. The 1 thing NY needs to help artists is a lower cost of living!
- absolutevideo reblogged this from directingfilm
- illhamyourburger reblogged this from directingfilm
- ultimateemerson likes this
- ultimateemerson reblogged this from directingfilm
- doesnotcookrice likes this
- its2arehalvesof1 likes this
- griplyfe reblogged this from directingfilm
- andquitefrankly likes this
- loweryourexpectations likes this
- rev320productions likes this
- moral-crux likes this
- directingfilm posted this