Software & Storytelling:
I’m spending the day at the 2013 Leaders In Software and Art (LISA) Conference. I’ve always been medium-agnostic. Storytelling and beauty don’t have a single discipline.
The medium of filmmaking emerged out of a series of technological advances. Within the first ~20 years, the grammar of filmmaking took shape and those rules structurally underpin the majority of movies we watch today.
Software, as a technology, will change how narratives are presented in the future. LISA represents the cutting edge issues that creative people are dealing with in this new era.
- benatias likes this
- amber474 likes this
- absolutevideo reblogged this from directingfilm
- videopush likes this
- nonsumqualiseram92 likes this
- lucasftwfilms likes this
- mysamio likes this
- katiashipp likes this
- lastcutebender likes this
- zablotny likes this
- dhscott likes this
- chacontvproduction reblogged this from directingfilm
- chacontvproduction likes this
- ninasplaylist reblogged this from directingfilm
- thehardertheyfall likes this
- jaboncito likes this
- directingfilm posted this